You’ve worked hard to get your business going. Isn’t it time you gave it – and yourself – an advantage? Now you can! From managing employees and inventory to serving customers and marketing your business, you’ve got a lot going on. You need a POS that will lighten the load with advanced software that will have you up, and keep your business running smoothly.
Managing a business typically means you’re doing more than one thing at a time. It also means you can’t afford to let critical functions slip through the cracks. With our POS Systems you will have one less thing to worry about. It’s a complete business management system that helps everything stay on track, so you can focus on the fun stuff.
Arm your employees with a mobile all-in-one device with the built-in capabilities to help you serve customers better – whether at the counter, in line, at the table or in the salon chair.
Easy to hold and easy to hand over to customers to dip, swipe, tap, sign or enter a PIN, our mobile devices deliver the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity in a single-device freeing your mind for the things that matter.
Features that stand out from the competition:
- Built-in receipt printer and barcode scanner
- Fast and flexible wireless connectivity with an optional 3G data plan
- Electronic signature, which makes it easier to keep track of receipts and helps prevent future chargebacks
- Compatible with a full line of POS devices
- Powered by a full suite of business management tools and apps
The all-in-one Point-of-Sale (POS) system offers the latest in powerful technology protection. Counter Station is intuitive and easy to use. Right out of the box, you’ll be able to:
- Accept more types of payments from magnetic strip, EMV chip and contactless
- Perfectly integrated hardware and software
- Richer engagement with a 14″ HD display with patented swivel technology
- Optional contactless printer with customer facing display
- Biometric fingerprint login technology
- Front facing camera, QR and barcode scanner
- Easily set up a mobile loyalty and rewards program
- Tap into valuable insights about your business
- Manage returns, inventory and even employees with advanced software and unique apps designed to help you customize your system.
Card Readers for Phones
Accept payments on the go, wherever you go. Whether you’re selling at the local farmers market or at a customer’s job site. It’s easy to take your business to your customers.
Security and reliably accept credit and debit cards – including EMV chip cards – with ease, right from your smartphone or tablet. Cclear and intuitive reporting on sales activity along with insights on other local companies in your industry are included. Reliable support is available whenever you need it.
- Simple: Ready out of the box just charge, plug in and use with your iOS or Android phone or tablet.
- Flexible: Works anywhere you have a wifi or cellular connection.
- Secure: Accept EMV chip cards and get the confidence that comes with TransArmor data protection.
- Reliable Support: Enjoy 24×7 customer care and support.
- Intuitive Reporting: See how your sales activity compares to your competitors .
- Set custom tip and tax rates
- Add and manage permissions for employees
- See your transactions on the dashboard
- Email or text receipts to your customers
Mobile solutions that grow with your business. You can easily move to other devices and solutions as your business evolves.
Keep it simple – or ramp it up
Designed with your convenience in mind, this solution brings together cutting edge hardware, state of the art security, beautiful design and more, so you can spend more time doing what you love and less time looking for the right tools to run your business.
Welcome to the sleekest, most flexible payment terminal around. When you’re tight on space or time, our mini-terminal saves the day. Give customers the convenience of paying with multiple payment types, protect their sensitive information – as well as your own – and have the flexibility you’ve always wanted, without the hassle of a big business system.
These small terminals runs on cloud-based software so you can access your business information wherever you are – from a computer, tablet or mobile phone. And, as you grow, you can do even more with business management apps from the growing App Market.
Intuitive and ease to use. Right out of the box you can:
- Accept more types of payments from magnetic strip and EMV™ Chip cards to contactless, without additional equipment or complicated software
- Protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in TransArmor solutions.
- Set up a mobile loyalty and rewards program with the free Perka™ solution Punchcard app.
- Tap into valuable insights about your business with Insightics Free.
Our solutions make running your own business far less complicated, and a lot more fun!
Credit Processing Solutions that fit your business!
Our state-of-the-art terminals will securely accept any form of payment.
Our systems let you take payments behind the counter or out on the floor.
CSI mobile solutions let you accept credit card payments on the go.
What are the differences and the best choice for your business? Are you considering Surcharging or Cash Discounting? Accepting credit cards is a necessity in today’s world. However, credit card processing fees are taking a larger chuck out of your profit margin these...
Join us for Great Food, Vendors, and Fun The weather is perfect and with so much to do here in Southwest Florida, now is the time to get out and enjoy the fun events around town. The ArtFest, Bike Night, Taste of the Cape, and Food Truck Wars started the season with...
Is Your Merchant and POS Provider QIR Certified? Visa requires all merchants including Level 4 merchants (small businesses) to have their payment processing devices and systems installed by Qualified Integrator and Reseller (QIR). That means ensuring your EMV or chip...
Choosing your Merchant Services Provider should be at the top of the list when opening a business Banks try to “simplify” the task for you by offering their in-house services. However, is the bank really better for your company than a Local Merchant Service Provider?...
The number one impulse gift is a gift card. Are you offering gift cards to your customers? This is an excellent way to promote your business and create additional revenue at the same time. Successful business owners know this and prepare well in advance of every...
How can you sell more this season? Gift cards continue to be the #1 gift given and also the #1 gift most people want to receive. E-gift cards and Mobile Gift cards are becoming more popular than ever and you can begin selling these cards today! Especially with so...