Have you ever considered offering your own in-house financing, like the big box stores? This would help you increase sales and win over new customers. Maybe you’re already using one of the Prime lender groups that seem to be rejecting more applications than approving. Does each loan inquiry made mean a “hard hit” on the consumer’s credit score?
At Card System we can remedy all those components. CSI offers businesses the opportunity to increase those sales and services with an unsecured loan and provide more approved loans. In a perfect world we could all be Prime lending contenders, let’s face it in today’s economy, more and more people are falling under the near-prime and sub-prime categories. People today are facing unforeseeable circumstances like divorce, death, emergency medical care, automobile breakdowns and Air Conditioning/Heating emergencies, just to name a few.
With this program there is No Setup Fee, No Minimums and No Monthly Usage Fees. We use initial soft pulls on credit to determine likelihood of the loan, “NO” hard hit on a credit score until the deal is done. Does it get any better than that?
Here are just a few quick tips to determine if you qualify:
- Been in business for I year
- Numerous High tickets of $1000.00 or more
- $500,000.00 in annual sales
- Proper Licensing
- Good Reviews
- Proper Certification
- No Personal Business Credit Run
You can offer your clients the ability to receive 6 months, 12 months up to 24 months same as Cash. Term loans can start as low as I year and go up to 5 years.
The Benefits to You:
- Integrate financing into your Website, turn browsers into BUYERS
- No Hardware No Downloads, just internet access
- 100% paperless Application
- Easily access Platform from any device
- 100% Payment Card Industry Compliant
- Loan Funding within 48 hours
- Extremely Competitive Discount Rates
- Personalized paperwork makes it look like your financing
One Application, One Process, One Streamlined Platform Integrated to Multiple Lenders, ONE SOLUTION!
Ask yourself, “Is this something my completion is doing?”
Call today for your free analysis or find more information by visiting us here: In-house financing