BREAKING NEWS: We Now offer an EMV, PCI compliant payment solution that easily integrates with MICROS.
Enhancing your customer’s experience with flexible payment solutions are becoming a necessity in the restaurant industry and we understand the importance of fast service.
The valuable benefits to the food industry are endless, including:
- Deliver Better Service: Provide faster checkout, rapid authorization and offer a choice of payment options with our Point of Sale Solution outfitted with EMV and NFC for a fraction of the cost of a traditional system.
- Increase Potential Sales: Turning tables faster means potentially more customers served per day.
- Increase Customer Traffic: You can acquire more customers by accepting credit cards and offering gift cards.
- Create Customer Loyalty: Customers are more likely to return to a business that offers several payment options or even a loyalty card program.
- Become more efficient with Marketing Tools: Notify customers of special events or market gift cards or other online specials.
- Spot Trends: Use our analytics and know where your customers are coming from.
- Protect your business: Background your servers and reduce PCI exposure.
Did you know…..
90% of all Breaches Impact Small Merchants
$36,000 Average cost to a small merchants
31% of customers terminate their relationship*
*Read this FREE report about how a data breach can affect your business
Articles Related to Restaurant Businesses
What are the differences and the best choice for your business? Are you considering Surcharging or Cash Discounting? Accepting credit cards is a necessity in today’s world. However, credit card processing fees are taking a larger chuck out of your profit margin these...
Join us for Great Food, Vendors, and Fun The weather is perfect and with so much to do here in Southwest Florida, now is the time to get out and enjoy the fun events around town. The ArtFest, Bike Night, Taste of the Cape, and Food Truck Wars started the season with...
Is Your Merchant and POS Provider QIR Certified? Visa requires all merchants including Level 4 merchants (small businesses) to have their payment processing devices and systems installed by Qualified Integrator and Reseller (QIR). That means ensuring your EMV or chip...
Employers' Vaccine Mandate Advisory More red tape and costs have just been added for the businesses in Florida. Make sure you read and discuss the following information with your HR Directors, managers, and any decision-makers within your company. This advisory is...
What is your Backup Plan to Process Payments? Connectivity to the internet has never been more essential to business operations. Especially when it comes to authorizing your credit cards or accepting payments. Our weather has never been more volatile: heatwaves,...
Choosing your Merchant Services Provider should be at the top of the list when opening a business Banks try to “simplify” the task for you by offering their in-house services. However, is the bank really better for your company than a Local Merchant Service Provider?...