They say beauty is only skin deep, but at Image Matters, we’d like to challenge that statement.
Beauty is deeply felt.
It’s that feeling of confidence you have when you know you look your best. It’s a feeling of gratitude for all you have and all you can do for others. September 14th we are hosting our first annual Beauti-FALL for a Cause event and this year’s recipient is Dress for Success SW Florida. This great organization helps empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Please join us
Wednesday, Sept. 14 from 5-7 pm
Image Matters, 8660 College Parkway, #130, Fort Myers, 33919
No cost to attend, but a clothing or handbag donation to Dress for Success is encouraged.
How to be Beauti-FALL for a Cause
- Learn about Dress for Success SW Florida from CEO Barbara Dell
- Donate clothing and handbags for the Dress for Success “Shop for Success” event in November and receive a free gift
- Custom made hat by internationally known milliner Karen Hawes to be raffled – all proceeds go to Dress for Success
- 20% of all sales at Image Matters donated to Dress For Success
Now THAT’s Beauti-FALL!
Other fun activities:
- Informal modeling of wraps, scarves and accessories
- Mini-makeovers & hair styling tips compliments of Spada Salon
- Guest speakers
- Head & Neck massages compliments of IntegraLife Spa
- Swag bag for all attendees
- Special sales on makeup and select accessories
Please RSVP by September 12th to Christine Sherlock at 239-454-0044.
The Terraces Building, 8660 College Parkway, #130, Fort Myers, FL 33919,