BREAKING NEWS: We Now offer an EMV, PCI compliant payment solution that easily integrates with MICROS.
Enhancing your customer’s experience with flexible payment solutions are becoming a necessity in the restaurant industry and we understand the importance of fast service.
The valuable benefits to the food industry are endless, including:
- Deliver Better Service: Provide faster checkout, rapid authorization and offer a choice of payment options with our Point of Sale Solution outfitted with EMV and NFC for a fraction of the cost of a traditional system.
- Increase Potential Sales: Turning tables faster means potentially more customers served per day.
- Increase Customer Traffic: You can acquire more customers by accepting credit cards and offering gift cards.
- Create Customer Loyalty: Customers are more likely to return to a business that offers several payment options or even a loyalty card program.
- Become more efficient with Marketing Tools: Notify customers of special events or market gift cards or other online specials.
- Spot Trends: Use our analytics and know where your customers are coming from.
- Protect your business: Background your servers and reduce PCI exposure.
Did you know…..
90% of all Breaches Impact Small Merchants
$36,000 Average cost to a small merchants
31% of customers terminate their relationship*
*Read this FREE report about how a data breach can affect your business
Articles Related to Restaurant Businesses
If your food service business (any business where the onsite sale of food or drink comprised 33% or more of gross receipts) suffered losses due to the pandemic, there is a grant you should be looking into. The Restaurant Revitalization Fund from the SBA is focusing on...
We are a state that is the envy of the nation. Homes are selling at record highs while only on the market for mere days. Why? Our businesses are open, and here, in Lee county, we still have the freedom of choice. We can choose the restaurants and businesses we want...
Spread the love to your customers this Valentine’s Day by offering out of the box ideas for those who are not feeling quite ready to venture out yet. Offer a curbside candlelight Valentine’s dinner prepared or unprepared and maybe include a small gift card they can...
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching! Help us show some love to the women of SWFL. Join us for the annual Dress for Success shopping extravaganza Friday, February 12, 2021 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Sponsors & VIP Ticket Holders Saturday, February 13, 2021 10:00 a.m....
How can you sell more this season? Gift cards continue to be the #1 gift given and also the #1 gift most people want to receive. E-gift cards and Mobile Gift cards are becoming more popular than ever and you can begin selling these cards today! Especially with so...
Boost your Restaurant Sales by Up-sell to Existing Customers Your servers should be suggesting appetizers, desserts, and gift cards. Are they? A lot of servers simply ask ”Can I start you out with an appetizer?" This puts the server in a bad position if the customer...