Before the Ball Drops
There is still time before the ball drops and we enter another wonderful year.
If you’ve been utilizing an older credit card terminal that is not Europay Master Card and Visa (EMV) compatible because you’re afraid of the expense. Now’s the time. “LEASE!” I’m sure you and your accountant are aware of the tax benefits (Section 179) you can receive by leasing. I am. I just leased a brand new 2015 Acura TLX for the same price as my 3 year old TSX. There was no money down, no need to replace the old tires with new ones on the TSX, no need to get windshield wipers and no need to get another synthetic oil change on the older vehicle. I don’t have an accountant but I can do the math. Plus, I am currently getting better gas mileage and enjoying a newer, quieter and more comfortable ride. This can be you.
Ask yourself these questions……….
- Are you still struggling with the new EMV and putting off upgrading your system due to cash flow?
- Are you still in denial about getting a new terminal even though the card reader isn’t working and you’re keying in all your transactions?
- Are you aware it’s costing you more money to key in those transactions instead of utilizing the new chip reader?
- Are you aware that chargebacks you haven’t received in the past could be coming through your door right now?
- Do you realize that with each one of those chargebacks on chip enabled cards that aren’t processed appropriately and are found fraudulent or stolen will be your responsibility? Let’s not forget about the chargeback fees of anywhere from $20.00 to $35.00 attached to each one of these chargebacks.
Leasing is the answer. 2015 Section 179 enables deductions of up to $25,000. Time is ticking. As of today you have:
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” start_time=”1449777140″ end_time=”21,9,6″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
Be sure to get your leases in before the Ball drops. Just another reason to enjoy a Happy New Year, knowing you and your business will now be secured.